Topsy Tail Braid Tutorial
Give this topsy tail braid a try and share it with your friends who you think would love it too!
1. Start by separating off a small section of hair at the top of the back of the head. Tie it off with a clear elastic band.
2. Create a small gap right above the band and flip the end of the ponytail up and through the gap.
3. Pull the tail back down, creating a topsy tail.
4. Pick up two new sections of hair to the right and left of the first topsy tail. Tie these two sections together and create a second topsy tail directly beneath the first one.
5. Create two more topsy tails with the remaining hair along the sides of the head.6. Separate off two outside pieces from the remaining hair and tie it into a fifth topsy tail.
7. Continue creating topsy tails using outside sections of the remaining hair, stacking them one below the next.
8. After creating your last topsy tail, spray the style with hairspray and comb through the tail to remove any tangles.
10.To create a fuller effect, gently pull on the edges of each individual twist until they become the size and shape you prefer. Mist the style with a firm hold hairspray to finish and set it.